Green Iron Sulfur Filter
The Iron Curtain Filtration System is among the simplest, most economical and effective iron filters available. It removes iron, sulfur, and manganese from water.
The reason your water can taste, look and smell so bad is the incredibly high concentrations of dissolved minerals. You can’t see or feel them, but they’re there! And you can sure smell and taste them.
Your iron water passes through an aeration tank which converts dissolved minerals such as iron, manganese, and sulfur into physical particles. These particles continue circulating in the tank long enough to grow to a size where they can be trapped in the filter. The Iron Curtain Filtration System then removes these minerals . . . leaving clean, good smelling, good tasting water. The Iron Curtain is the best solution the industry has to offer. It’s unique operation reduces cost and maintenance while delivering years of trouble-free service.
The Iron Curtain
- Requires no chemicals or salt for operation or regeneration.
- Requires no air injectors, venturis or micronizers.
- Removes dissolved and precipitated iron.
Increases the pH of acid water on type “A” systems. The Iron Curtain Filtration System is available in single, twin, triplex and four-plex filter configurations covering a wide range of flow rate applications from 5 gpm (gallons per minute) to over 800 gpm. There is a Hellenbrand Iron Curtain Filtration System for virtually any residential, commercial or industrial application.
Benefits of the Iron Curtain Filter System
- Saves time and money cleaning rust stains in the bathroom, kitchen and laundry
- Clothing will be brighter, whiter and last longer. Decreases salt consumption for your water softener.
- Water using appliances and fixtures last longer and stay cleaner.
- Lengthens the life of your water softener and drinking water systems.