Life is hard – especially if you have hard water in your home. Hard water creates scale, which can shorten the life of your pipes, water heater, dishwasher, and washing machine. Hard water deposits stain sinks and bathtubs, spot glasses and dishes, and leaves your laundry dull and dingy.
Put an end to hard water mineral deposits with an advanced water conditioner. It removes calcium and magnesium, the hardness minerals, leaving your water softer, cleaner and user friendly.
It pays to enjoy the benefits of an advanced water softener. Why not make the switch today?
Soft water saves money:
- Water heater efficiency is increased 21% to 29%.
- Save up to 70% on soap in the kitchen, laundry and bath.
- Save up to 25% on personal-care items such as hair conditioners and shaving cream.
- Appliances like dishwashers and laundry machines last up to one-third longer.
- Water heaters last up to twice as long.
- Clothing will be whiter, brighter and last longer.
You’ll notice a big difference in every part of your home with the advanced water softners.
In the kitchen…
- Shiny, spotless dishes and glasses.
- A sparkling clean sink.
- Longer life for plumbing and appliances. In the bathroom…
- Cleaner fixtures with less soap-scum buildup.
- Stain-free sinks, tubs and showers.
- Softer skin and more manageable hair.
- Use less shampoo and conditioners.
In the laundry…
- Wash is fresher, cleaner and brighter.
- Longer life for washing machine.
- Use less detergent. Our premium softener offers:
- Premium 10% cross linked resin has a higher tolerance for chlorine and resists degradation from oxidizers in both city and well applications.
- 12-volt operation available in either AC or DC voltage.
How It Works
All cation exchange water conditioners utilize salt to recharge the cation resin as described on page two of this brochure. As the strong salt/brine solution comes into contact with the resin beads it pushes off the calcium and magnesium “hardness ions” flushing them to drain while sodium ions attach themselves to the resin beads. In the beginning stages of this regeneration process the waste/drain water has very high concentrations of the hardness minerals calcium and magnesium. As time passes the hardness concentrations drop off dramatically leaving a high concentration of sodium in the waste/drain stream that did not attach to the resin beads, making this the ideal time period to recover the unused salt. As the regeneration time continues the sodium concentration drops off dramatically in the waste/drain stream and we no longer recover.
By diverting the extra salt water back to the brine tank during the highest salt concentration a 20% or greater savings in salt can be obtained. All of this is easily controlled by the water softners electronics. The water softners control’s adjustable programming allows your dealer to customize brine recovery to meet your precise water conditions.
We back every product with a complete commitment to customer satisfaction and offer one of the most comprehensive product warranties in the water treatment industry.